As passionate as she’s experienced, Fawn Mulcahy of The Fawnz Creative Communications, has worked in agency, client-side and freelance environments in marketing communications.
She connect brands with audiences through traditional and non-traditional media. She works in everything from media relations, sponsorship fulfillment and leveraging programs, special events, hospitality programs, and PR and Social strategies.
Fawn’s experience is augmented by a long history of cheering on, leading and mentoring professionals, both in the workplace and in the classroom. Over the course of her career, she has mentored students embarking on new career paths, high-performing teams and Olympic athletes.
She has also been sharing her knowledge with aspiring communicators for more than 17 years as a Public Relations instructor at Langara College, Simon Fraser University – Continuing Studies and BCIT.
A few current and most recent clients include:
- Harvest Glow and Christmas Glow Langley – www.glowgardens.com
- Ecofish Research Ltd. – http://www.ecofishresearch.com
- RBC Royal Bank – Personal and Commercial Banking in Canada
- 2018 and 2019 Vancouver User Experience Awards – www.vancouveruxawards.com
- SFU Continuing Studies – Lifelong Learning – www.sfu.ca
- POWERSHiFTER, digital agency – www.powershifter.com
- First Pick Handmade- www.firstpickhandmade.com
- Terminal City Glass Co-op – www.terminalcityglass
- Shiny Fuzzy Muddy Collective – www.shinyfuzzymuddy.com
- Nifty for Fifty annual indie designer sale – www.niftyforfiftysale.com
- Glowing: A Reproduction Production (Mary Jo Dionne, one woman show www.thisisink.com
- Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21 –www.pier21.ca
- Mina Shum (film director and writer)
- Morgan Brayton’s one-person show Give It Up (writer, producer and actor)
- The Seaforth Highlanders of Canada Foundation, Vancouver’s Infantry Regiment –www.seaforthhighlanders.ca
- Deb Leblanc – DEBFIT (book launch for THE DEBFIT METHOD – Weight Loss Secrets -www.debfit.com
- Hurdler Studios – www.hurdlerstudios.com
- fiveleft leather – www.fiveleft.ca
And we should add that we’re definitely fans of Happy Days. Hopefully, our company name makes a wee bit more sense now.