As passionate as she is experienced, Fawn Mulcahy of The Fawnz Creative Communications Ltd, has worked in Public Relations agencies, client-side / in-house and freelance environments throughout her more than two-decades-long career in Vancouver, British Columbia.
From large global events to small, local arts organizations, Fawn connects brands with audiences – and more importantly, audiences with brands – through both traditional and non-traditional media. A real generalist, she loves working in everything from media relations, sponsorship fulfillment and leveraging programs, special events, hospitality programs, and PR and Social strategies.
Fawn’s experience is augmented by a long history of cheering on, leading and mentoring professionals, both in the workplace and in the classroom. Over the course of her career, she has led students embarking on new career paths, high-performing teams and Olympic athletes.
She’s also been sharing her knowledge with aspiring communicators for more than 17 years as a Public Relations instructor at Langara College, Simon Fraser University – Continuing Studies and BCIT.
Most recent clients:
- Indian Summer Festival – www.indiansummerfest.ca
- 2018 and 2019 Vancouver User Experience Awards – www.vancouveruxawards.com
- Harvest Glow and Christmas Glow Langley – www.glowgardens.com
- Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21 –www.pier21.ca
- First Pick Handmade- www.firstpickhandmade.com
- Shiny Fuzzy Muddy Collective – www.shinyfuzzymuddy.com
Business / Associations:
- RBC Royal Bank – Personal and Commercial Banking in Canada
- Canwest’s Vancouver 2010 Olympic sponsorship (now called Postmedia Networks)
- The Seaforth Highlanders of Canada, Vancouver’s Infantry Regiment –www.seaforthhighlanders.ca
- SFU Continuing Studies – Lifelong Learning – www.sfu.ca
- POWERSHiFTER, digital agency – www.powershifter.com
Artists / Designers: