Fawn Mulcahy of The Fawnz Creative Communications Ltd, has worked in some of Vancouver’s best known Public Relations agencies, corporate environments and as a freelancer throughout her more than two-decades-long career in Vancouver, British Columbia.
From large global events to small, local arts organizations, Fawn connects brands with audiences – and more importantly, audiences with brands – through both traditional and non-traditional media. A real generalist, she loves working in everything from media relations, strategic development of sponsorship properties, special events, hospitality programs, and PR and Social strategies.
Fawn’s experience is augmented by a long history of cheering on, leading and mentoring professionals, both in the workplace and in the classroom. Over the course of her career, she has led students embarking on new career paths, high-performing teams and Olympic athletes.
She’s also been sharing her knowledge with aspiring communicators for more than 17 years as a Public Relations instructor at Langara College, Simon Fraser University – Continuing Studies and BCIT.
Most Recent Clients:
- Indian Summer Festival – 2020 and 2021 events
- 2018 and 2019 Vancouver User Experience Awards
- Harvest Glow and Christmas Glow Langley – annual events
- Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21 – annual Board meeting in Vancouver
- First Pick Handmade – annual events
- Shiny Fuzzy Muddy Collective – annual events
Business / Not-for-Profit:
- RBC Royal Bank – Personal and Commercial Banking in Canada
- Canwest’s Vancouver 2010 Olympic sponsorship (now called Postmedia Networks)
- Seaforth Foundation – The Seaforth Highlanders of Canada
- ChickAdvisor – women’s resource for reviews and advice on products and places
- SFU Continuing Studies – Lifelong Learning
- POWERSHiFTER, digital agency
- WE Charity
- Fuse & Sip – business and product launches
Artists / Designers:
- Glowing: A Reproduction Production (Mary Jo Dionne, one woman show)
- fiveleft leather – anniversary fashion show
- Terminal City Glass Co-op – Halloween events
- The GALLERY GEORGE and Parker Art Salon events
- Morningstar Tattoo Parlor – re-opening in 2021
- DAUB + Design – brick and mortar store opening and sale events
I acknowledge that we live, work and learn on the traditional territories of the Tsawwassen, Musqueam and other Coast Salish peoples.